Isn't this a great picture of S? I think it totally captures her personality.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Graham just gazed at this pic awhile and kept smiling and quietly chuckling. =) S. must be quite the "fly by the seat of your pants" risk taker. Cute pic.
Very cute. The cuteness of our offspring will greatly overwhelm me when they're together... Although today I didn't find my kids cute at all and I think I would gladly trade them for yours. (Just today)
That's our little peanut? Wow! So, exactly how DOES she land then? I should like to experience that feeling again; sort of like when jumping over a high jump bar, I imagine.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
5 comments:
Graham just gazed at this pic awhile and kept smiling and quietly chuckling. =) S. must be quite the "fly by the seat of your pants" risk taker. Cute pic.
Very cute. The cuteness of our offspring will greatly overwhelm me when they're together... Although today I didn't find my kids cute at all and I think I would gladly trade them for yours. (Just today)
i'm speechless with the cuteness... what a kid!
That's our little peanut? Wow! So, exactly how DOES she land then? I should like to experience that feeling again; sort of like when jumping over a high jump bar, I imagine.
that's my niece!
Post a Comment