Part of the beautiful bouquet I got for Mother's Day. (There were a bunch of these water lilies in purple and white and about 14 white roses. Gotta love the prices here!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just testing this out...can someone else try it too because I'm suspicious that I have a setting wrong somewhere and I don't know what it is. Thanks
yay!!!!!!! Thanks for fixing whatever was wrong. I'm way too slow a typist to try to write and send the same message (and finally give up after) 5 times with no success.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
3 comments:
just testing this out...can someone else try it too because I'm suspicious that I have a setting wrong somewhere and I don't know what it is. Thanks
OK I'll be glad to try this out...AGAIN! and hope it works this time.=) I want to be able to talk back at ya!
yay!!!!!!! Thanks for fixing whatever was wrong. I'm way too slow a typist to try to write and send the same message (and finally give up after) 5 times with no success.
Post a Comment