Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What do you want to know about life in Madagascar?

It’s time for us to send out another prayer letter to all of our supporters. (I don’t just mean those people who support us financially. If someone signed up to receive our newsletter, I feel they support us by their interest and encouragement, and hopefully prayer, too.) So, this is the first time that I am really feeling at a loss to know what all to write. I have some ideas, but I need more inspiration.

So, tell me, what do you want to know? What would you find interesting? I’m listening!

Also, we’re bringing out a new look with this newsletter, and I will want your feedback on it. Hopefully it will be in your mailboxes in a week or two!

In other news, Sierra and I have some sort of stomach bug going on...we'd appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about lots of pictures of the cute kiddos?? :-)

Anonymous said...

Be sure to write personal things about your life and feelings, struggles and victories. I get tired of reading boring, unpersonal missionary newsletters who don't write anything real about THEM!!! While we are very interested in what you are doing, we are more interested in who you are and what you are experiencing personally. What are you learning? What is God teaching you? What are your struggles? What are your victories? Am I making you nervous? =) I'll get off my high horse now. My bed is calling me.