What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just home from RBI (it wasn’t RBC way back then) and I believe I was cleaning cabins at Golden Hook Lodge for income and I was spending as much time as I could with my family and friends (especially Matthew!) before going to Israel.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was 5.5 months into motherhood. It was a pretty carefree time, looking back.
What were you doing one year ago?
Getting over the worst part of adjusting to life in Madagascar!
What were you doing yesterday?
Shopping with Jocelyn, cooking, parenting, babysitting, eating, talking, etc.
5 snacks you enjoy
Doritos
Old Dutch S&V
Poutine
Ice-cream
Leftovers
5 songs you know all the words to
Too many to list…I may not be so good with tunes, but I remember lyrics very well. For instance, I could still sing along with almost all the songs on MWS’s “Go West Young Man” album. If I wanted to.
5 things you would do if you had a million dollars
Open a orphanage/clinic in a remote area of Madagascar
Get a degree or two
Buy nice things for all the people I love
Support people who are called to be missionaries but don’t have funding
Buy all the scrapbooking stuff I want
5 things you like doing
Scrapbooking
Reading
Cuddling with my hubby and/or kids
Talking with friends
Laughing
5 bad habits
Putting eggshells back in the carton
Procrastination
Searching E-bay for things I’m not really going to buy
Leaving the toilet lid up (lid, not seat)
Going from one project to the next without proper transition
5 things you would never wear again
Tapered jeans
Slouch socks
Maternity bathing suit
Jumpers
As much makeup as I did in high school
5 favorite toys
Computer
Digital camera
Photo editing program
Scrapbooking supplies
Cell phone
*Because I have read The Purpose Driven Life, and I do know it's not all about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very interesting. Where do you get all your ideas for what to blog? Or do you sit around all day thinking up these things yourself? Just wondering. Either way, I'm glad to read it all.=)
I was thinking along the exact same lines before I read Iris' comment. Are you bored or something? J/K
I like reading your creativity too.
I didn't make it up, I saw it on another blog. The idea is that I was supposed to do it and then "tag" other bloggers to do it on their blogs. So, Robyn, I'm tagging you...copy it and put in your own answers and then tag someone else.
Post a Comment