My house is quiet now…one child is riding bike, one is sleepily wandering around finding toys that were put aside for her nap, two are sleeping and jet-lagged Auntie R is sleeping, too! We are having a good time catching up on all the things we have to talk about. You can imagine the list is quite long. It’s fun, but not so great for getting anything useful done. (Hey, I put the laundry away this morning, so all is not lost.) M is gone on a trip to check out the work at the new airstrip and see if they will be able to officially open it on Monday. I bought four azalea plants today and I wish them good health. (Two white, one pink and one purpley one.) There, now you are caught up on my life!
Oh yeah, our computer is slowly being refilled with all the ‘necessary’ stuff, but it still seems sadly empty. We lost all our pictures from September 2005 till now. I keep telling myself it could be worse. I am mulling over a few options for how not to let this happen again. For anyone who cares, we are using Mozilla Firefox for now, and I like it so far. It has a feature called ‘tabs’ that is great.
So long, mes amis.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment