Wednesday, June 14, 2006

On my list of things to eat in Canada...

Poutine
A toasted bagel with cream cheese and raspberry jam
A Subway sub – steak and cheese with southwest sauce
A chicken Whopper – actually, anything from BK
DQ raspberry sundae
Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, quarter-pounders, whoppers, I don’t care what you call it
Hot dogs
Sausages from Baduik’s
Blueberries – pancakes, desserts, etc
Bite’s On pizza (if they’re still open!)
Pierogies
Walleye
Fries with gravy
Perkins’ breakfasts – omelets, hashbrowns, the whole works
Old Dutch chips
Pepperoni, bacon, ham
Good ol’ Mennonite cooking

Anyone want to guess how much weight I will gain???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! You'd better get busy from the moment your plane touches down! Especially all of the fast food stuff that we don't have in Red Lake! And I'd guess we're looking at a few extra pounds at least! :-) Hope it's as good as you remember!! And so far, The Bite's On is still open.

Anonymous said...

you're really making me drool, and suddenly my stomach feels empty. sadly i just left canada where i could've had all those things but didn't. maybe we can gorge ourselves together.

rachelslab said...

Hey Rhonda - I don't think they make Chicken Whoppers anymore - just so you know. I mentioned them once recently and people looked at me like I had horns. So maybe prepare yourself for that one -- I didn't want to yell upstairs while you were dealing with the little L crisis.