Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Alphabet...My Way!

Accent: Americans think it’s Canadian and Canadians think it’s American.

Bible Book that I like: Psalms, because they’re For Real.

Chore I don't care for: Washing dishes.

Dog or Cat: I have a cat. My preference would be a dog.

Essential Electronics: Computer and cell phone.

Favorite Movie: Hmmm. I love Ben Hur and Fiddler on the Roof. I also really loved Return of the King (LOTR part 3), and I could watch On Golden Pond over and over again. I dunno. There’s always Princess Bride, too.

Gold or Silver: Silver. Or gold. (Don’t want to be too hard to please, you know.)

Handbag I Carry Most Often: As in, the only handbag I carry? A smallish black purse that my sisters gave me for my 29th birthday.

Insomnia: No, not usually.

Job Title: Mother, wife and all-around handy woman.

Kids: Four girls. Current ages are 5, 3, 3, and 1. That’s not very accurate because we’re well on the way to birthday season around here, so before 2007 they all move up.

Living Arrangements: Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, teeny tiny kitchen.

Most Memorable Moment: The Ultrasound. (You know which one I mean. The one that said that #4 wasn’t #4 and #5.) Just kidding. I mean the one saying we were having twins.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Peeing in the bushes behind the school because I was too lazy to walk all the way to the outhouse. (I’m sure that’s not the naughtiest thing I ever did, but it’s the one that stays in my memory.)

Overnight Hospital Stays: Adenoids out when I was 9, 3 labours and deliveries, 2 nights with C when she had bronchiolitis at 6 weeks old.

Phobias: I don’t really like to answer this one, because hopefully soon I will be able to say “None!!” But I struggle with heights and water and heights over water. A lot.

Quote: “There once was a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb. And he almost deserved it.” (Voyage of the Dawn Treader, by C.S. Lewis.)

Religion: I’m a Christian. And while we’re on the topic can we call it something else besides religion?

Siblings: Three sisters who are sooo much cooler now than they used to be when I was 13.

Time I Wake Up: Normally, between 5:30 and 6:30.

Unusual Talent: It’s not a talent, really, but I bet I can do things with my knees and knuckles that you can’t do.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Is cilantro a vegetable? I don’t like some combinations of vegetables (like lima beans and corn), but there’s almost nothing I would refuse to eat.

Worst Habit: Procrastination. Project-hopping. Picking at my toenails.

X-rays: I know I’ve had some, can’t remember why. My back? Knees? It would be much more interesting to tell you about the ultrasounds I've had.

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Lasagne. Desserts. Cornbread. Soups. Desserts.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Tigers.

Okay, we're playing tag now. I tag Robyn and Rachel to cut and paste this into their blogs and do this...and then tag more people. C'mon, let's have some fun. :)

P.S. I didn't make this up...I stole it from another blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! hurry up and do it Robyn and Rachel and then one of you tag me!

Sabrina said...

Very interesting! I'm waiting Rachel and Robyn...

Anonymous said...

you are the coolest blogger ever. snaps, props and woot woot. :) i hope i got that right; i mean, i learned it from you!