Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm not spoiled...I'm just well taken care of!

My husband really does take care of me...today he bought me an elliptical trainer! I'm so excited about it and can't wait to build up some muscle. :)

(I didn't make up that title. Just saw it recently and loved it.)

****************

In other news, A and S have their first day of real school tomorrow and I feel a little weepy about that. Say a prayer for us all if you think of it! They are SO excited, but I just keep wondering where my babies have gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want an eliptical trainer!!!! robyn has one, you have one, pretty soon little kimmie will probably have one too! why can't iiiiiiii get one, santy claus???? (b/c you're too whiney, you little brat! said santy claus)

rachelslab said...

yaaaa! a liptokill would be sooooo flippen sweeeet! Karla - we could go halfsees and share one? I'll bike it out to you every other month.

Anonymous said...

Oh my my. The e.trainer is not what made my tears. "Our" little twins in school--that's what did it to this grandma. Why does time have to bring so many changes and especially when I can't see them all coming. You could always change your mind and wait until they're nearly 5!! I know. I know. They'd be disappointed. O.K., so I'll do like usual and just pray for you. Lots of love.