Wednesday, August 09, 2006
(none)
Alrighty, what should I say? I can't believe it's Wednesday already! This week is flying by, just like last week did. Monday I just had a regular Monday, whatever that means. Tuesday I made cookies with the kids, one of C's friends came to play, I hosted the ladies' prayer group, etc. Today I dropped A and S off for a playdate, spent an hour at the hangar doing news stuff, picked up A and S, baked banana bread, served, fed and refereed lunch, and then we went off for a fun afternoon of go-karting. All of the MAF international staff that are here right now went, as well as most of the Helimission staff. It was lots of fun to drive, but just as much fun to enjoy the sunshine with friends. Tonight we hosted homegroup here, and now it's bedtime. Just wanted to let you know we're still alive and well. Tomorrow seems like it could be normal-ish, and Friday will be preparations for the MAF BBQ we are hosting on Saturday, as well as a birthday party in the evening for the programme manager for Helimission, and oh yeah, Matthew's going away all day Friday, is gone overnight and comes back Saturday, hopefully before the BBQ! Long sentence, eh? :) Well, this week I've been challenged to keep my priorities straight, so this should be a good test of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I wish it was bedtime here!
hey! nice to know your alive and kickin.
Post a Comment