Cool pics, thanks for showing us around :) Is it wrong to comment on the past few in this one? I don't know but I'm going to anyway :) Poor poor tiger! His arms must be sore (or gone hehe). I like the alphebet thing too, I will have to try that one one of these days. Hope you are having a better nap day today :)
I like all the pictures but I really like the last one. It has such deep, under the surface spiritual conotations. Maybe I'll have you send a copy to me so I can get it framed. It would be good for me to look at frequently.
You must live in a beautiful part of the world! At a wedding we went to recently instead of a guest book they had a huge world map and had each quest sign their name some place they would like to travel to sometime. Jeremy picked Madagascar and he didn't even know you live there! Maybe it's a sign...doubt it!
It was so good "seeing" you guys this morning on the web cam. It made me miss you all VERY much. I am going to cry when I see you walk through that door at the airport.
nice pics Rhon (do people still call you that?)-- Just a reminder that I humbly submited (Debby P. style) when you sugested I send you an e-mail... (hint)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
7 comments:
Cool pics, thanks for showing us around :) Is it wrong to comment on the past few in this one? I don't know but I'm going to anyway :) Poor poor tiger! His arms must be sore (or gone hehe). I like the alphebet thing too, I will have to try that one one of these days. Hope you are having a better nap day today :)
I like all the pictures but I really like the last one. It has such deep, under the surface spiritual conotations. Maybe I'll have you send a copy to me so I can get it framed. It would be good for me to look at frequently.
You must live in a beautiful part of the world! At a wedding we went to recently instead of a guest book they had a huge world map and had each quest sign their name some place they would like to travel to sometime. Jeremy picked Madagascar and he didn't even know you live there! Maybe it's a sign...doubt it!
Madagascar is a beautiful country full of variety, Sabrina. And of course anyone is welcome to visit!!
It was so good "seeing" you guys this morning on the web cam. It made me miss you all VERY much. I am going to cry when I see you walk through that door at the airport.
nice pics Rhon (do people still call you that?)-- Just a reminder that I humbly submited (Debby P. style) when you sugested I send you an e-mail... (hint)
can you tell us about the web cam?? We've talked about doing that with my parents, but we haven't researched it yet.
Post a Comment