Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm not as calm as this sounds...

As you may have noticed, blogging has fallen pretty low on my priority list! I'm busy with normal life, packing, sorting, cleaning, and other preparations. Less than a week till we go to the airport! Wow. So, please keep us in your prayers and I hope to see most of you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Is your calmness the reason you posted this entry twice? =) I can relate to the last "minute" stuff that needs to be done before you leave home for a long period of time. We've done it several times to the states for anywhere from 2-9 months. I guess the only difference is we don't have that long air time to get there. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you but I know it won't be until you've been here for awhile til it's my turn. By the way, can you email me and let me know when you think I should fly out to RL? Are you at all planning to visit PH? This is so long I guess I should have emailed instead of "commenting". =) I'm praying for you! Want to Message someday?

rachelslab said...

Wow! I can't believe you are leaving that soon! I'm sort of sad it's still so long till I see you. And then it will be short. Hopefully what we lack in quantity we can make up for with quality.

Jenni said...

You sound more calm than I feel at the moment - and I'm not going anywhere! Yikes! I can't believe it's so close! When are you going to actually hit the wonderful land of RL? I don't know if you heard, but we aren't coming to Kim's wedding. :-( So, I want to see you as SOON as you get here. Or something like that! :-)

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay. one more week!!!