Ahhh! That is cute--and a precious sight. Don't take it too much for granted (like I did!!) Tell her grandma's really proud of her for being able to wash the dishes already.
Tell her she's not the only child labourer....my older 3 do the same thing these days! In fact, they have the audacity to accuse me of making them do all the work!!! Does that make you laugh, too? =)
Ahhh, that brings back good memories! Your little kitchen and cute kid!
Hey Rhonda, too bad you still aren't in the "looking for kid names" stage of life, because I think these word verifications could be very useful for that! (Rexthm)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
9 comments:
Ahhh! That is cute--and a precious sight. Don't take it too much for granted (like I did!!) Tell her grandma's really proud of her for being able to wash the dishes already.
Yup, that is sweet. : )
Tell her she's not the only child labourer....my older 3 do the same thing these days! In fact, they have the audacity to accuse me of making them do all the work!!! Does that make you laugh, too? =)
Very cute! Thanks for sharing the picture
Very cute. Love the bandana. Tell her to bring it along so her and AC can wear them together, k?
Ahhh, that brings back good memories! Your little kitchen and cute kid!
Hey Rhonda, too bad you still aren't in the "looking for kid names" stage of life, because I think these word verifications could be very useful for that! (Rexthm)
Rachel, What is with you and these word verifications anyway!!!! =) You crack me up!
have i mentioned i can't wait to see you guys?
Me too, me too!!!!!
Post a Comment