Thanks for the pics, like I said before you are a good blogger!! Keep up the great work. we are coming up on Monday, and we are going to try to have a baby shower for Elise on Tuesday, maybe we'll see you there? HOpe you are having a great visit home! :)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
6 comments:
These pictures are way too small!!!! You all look pretty though, even the big girls do. =)
Hey, thanks! Can't wait to see your pretty little self.
I enjoyed seeing your pictures - especially those of our friends - your Dad and Mom.
Thanks for the pics, like I said before you are a good blogger!! Keep up the great work. we are coming up on Monday, and we are going to try to have a baby shower for Elise on Tuesday, maybe we'll see you there? HOpe you are having a great visit home! :)
if you click on these pics, you can see them in a larger size...
thanks for the pictures! You girls all look great!
Post a Comment