Monday, November 27, 2006

Do I have any male readers?

If I do, could you take a minute to answer this question?

What's the best Christmas, birthday or anniversary gift that your wife or girlfriend has ever given you?

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I qualify as one of your male readers - but I'm not into gifts too much. I remember there was a book I wanted and received, I think the point was that I hadn't actually asked for the book but a comment about wanting to read it was picked up and lo and behold the bood appeared. Other than that - Uhhh - probably not to be discussed in mixed company.

rachelslab said...

oh gross Sheldon!

Rhonda said...

so, I actually think that is a remarkable story, sheldon. the fact that you mentioned something that you wanted, and hadn't already made the purchase by the time the event rolled around...that's phenomenal. it just doesn't happen at our house that often. :)


(in my patient mommy voice) Rachel, that's not gross, just not something we discuss with other people. It doesn't mean it's bad, just private. :)