HEY! Thanks for the beautiful pictures! It was lovely chatting today - and now an ode to our ears... "do your....ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro...."
Rachel, You are soooo funny!!! If only everyone knew what was preceeding that ode to our ears...=)
Yes Rhonda, the garden pictures are beautiful! Maybe I'll just enlarge some of these and frame them since I can't have a real garden like it. Would that be ok with you? By the way...you've got one awsome camera!!!!
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
3 comments:
HEY! Thanks for the beautiful pictures! It was lovely chatting today - and now an ode to our ears... "do your....ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro...."
Rachel, You are soooo funny!!! If only everyone knew what was preceeding that ode to our ears...=)
Yes Rhonda, the garden pictures are beautiful! Maybe I'll just enlarge some of these and frame them since I can't have a real garden like it. Would that be ok with you? By the way...you've got one awsome camera!!!!
Okay,so what's up with the ears???? Rachel??
Post a Comment