Oh I get it - I stared at that trying to figure out what is sad... yikes, it takes some of us awhile. I now share in your sadness as well, Uurid (that's my word verification - pretty, isn't it?)
Oh, aparently that wasn't it, cause now I've got tqmbgitg - hey, I thought they were supposed to get easier when you missed the first (and second and third) one!
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
4 comments:
Oh Rhonda, I'm so sorry. You know, A crock pot doesn't have to stay inthe kitchen. Are there any other outlets in your house that would work?
unfortunately, not. but, M says that we can probably get someone to put a new plug on it that fits into our outlets, so all is not lost. :)
I sure hope he's right! That would be so sad! :-(
Oh I get it - I stared at that trying to figure out what is sad... yikes, it takes some of us awhile. I now share in your sadness as well, Uurid (that's my word verification - pretty, isn't it?)
Oh, aparently that wasn't it, cause now I've got tqmbgitg - hey, I thought they were supposed to get easier when you missed the first (and second and third) one!
Post a Comment