Wow. How long did that take you??? Hope she had a very happy day. Today is Andrea's bday and we are still at Stormer. We're using canned frosting, fancy sprinkles and gel since I didn't want to bring out all my decorating stuff. Andrea wants to decorate it herself...=)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caitlyn!!! The cake looks great. Enjoy.
yes, very glamorous!!
Wow. How long did that take you??? Hope she had a very happy day. Today is Andrea's bday and we are still at Stormer. We're using canned frosting, fancy sprinkles and gel since I didn't want to bring out all my decorating stuff. Andrea wants to decorate it herself...=)
Post a Comment