Saturday, December 30, 2006
Teeny Tiny Update
Just checking in to say hi and hooray, I'm an internet addict. :) I am so happy to go around checking in on you all and seeing what you've been up to. So, anyway, in these internetless days, what did I do? One day I was sick and spent the day doing as little as possible. Yesterday I spent the morning chatting with my friend Erin while we watched our kids play. In the afternoon I baked hotdog and hamburger buns for C's bday party tomorrow evening. In the evening my wonderful hubby took me out for dinner!! We went to a restaurant that serves North African/Middle Eastern food. SOOO yummy. And, it shows how much my husband loves me. It was not his first choice, to say the least, but he was a good sport about it. Today I need to bake the birthday cake and do some other prep. I have some pictures to post one of these days, but not right now. Maybe tomorrow after the party. Hope all you Yutzy/Slaubaugh people have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey - Thanks for the teeny tiny update. way to go dissin state like that - ha just kidding. I lay no claim to anything south of the border.
Post a Comment