This morning I went with 3 friends to a bazaar at the American school. It was fun to get out and do some shopping in that setting. (where you run into lots of people you know and have fun chatting while shopping.) I bought a few Christmas presents, including one for either the girls or M to give me. :)

Then this afternoon I did a little decorating and I'm quite pleased with the results. Whaddya think?
8 comments:
Wow! Very very pretty! C'est JoLIE!I'm impressed. I can't believe it's summer there.
Yes, very nice. But where are the other 2 stockings? How neat that you have a mantle to put them on. what is the white thing above the mantle?
I'm very impressed! It's so cool that you have a real fireplace to hang your stockings! I also think that your stockings look really familiar. Do you remember that you gave me your leftover fabric and pattern? Well, I'll post a picture soon so you can see the results.
Very pretty! How can you hang lights on the fireplace? Do you burn wood in that one? I like it!
we don't do stockings for m and I. it's too much pressure for him. :) or something.
i don't know what white thing you mean, iris...the chimney?
no, jenni, i didn't remember you had the fabric. cool.
robyn, we (as in M) filled the fireplace with wood, with the cut ends facing out. i just hung the lights on the ends of the wood. if you look closely, you'll see the wire sneaking out of the side. :)
yes, we burn wood in it when it's cold. not today when it's already 22 at 6:30 AM.
nice nice!! Have a wonderful holiday season!!
Looks wonderful!
That stocking/pressure thing for your hubby... I have a solution. I fill my own stocking. It's fun! :-) I think I'll get some new tea towels this year. Surprise!
Post a Comment