Wednesday, December 06, 2006

who needs a title

Well, today has been a little happier than the last few. I still have one kid that is insisting on pushing the limits and breaking the rules. (And it’s not the two year old.) I thank God that it’s down to one, since all four of them were like that for the last few days.

Today I have baked sugar cookies (with ‘help’ from the kiddos) and maple pecan cookies. I have mocha cookie dough chilling in the fridge, and I hope to bake them as soon as it’s firm enough. If I had more butter, I would make the Toffee Bars that I posted on our recipe site. It’s probably good that I can’t, since I have homegroup here tonight and should make some sort of supper first.

S has a fever today, and isn’t eating anything. She is drinking lots, so that’s okay. Hopefully she’ll be fine tomorrow. We prayed for her, and after about an hour C said, “God is taking for a long time!”

So, what do you want for Christmas?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Did you post the recipe for the maple pecan cookies? Cause I want it. I thought you said you were chilling the dough "until I'm firm enough". :-) tee hee