what an awesome picture. Makes me wonder if I portray that same kind of awe for my Lord in my heart. I love all the pidtures and agree that you have 4 very cute girls. I'm so glad I have 3 boys. ;) Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you have lots of good memories stored away in your heart. Love you lots. Hopefully we'll run into each other again soon and have a chat.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
3 comments:
what an awesome picture. Makes me wonder if I portray that same kind of awe for my Lord in my heart. I love all the pidtures and agree that you have 4 very cute girls. I'm so glad I have 3 boys. ;) Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you have lots of good memories stored away in your heart. Love you lots. Hopefully we'll run into each other again soon and have a chat.
That's darling! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
awesome picture! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment