Here we are in 2007. I think it sounds slightly sci-fi, which probably makes me officially old. We partied the New Year in rather well, I think, considering that we weren’t even planning on having a party, much less staying up till midnight. After our guests left and I finally wanted to sleep, my guts conspired against me and I found my available hours for sleep further reduced. The next morning my sweet husband let me sleep in till 8! 30!!! In spite of that, I had a splitting headache most of the day, leading me to believe that I am hereby and therefore unable to stay up to see the New Year in ever again.
How did you celebrate?
And, please oh please, tell me you’re all back to blogging now. I missed your comments, ur, um, I mean your blogging over the holidays.
6 comments:
I celebrated New Year's in PA with some of my extended family. We watched movies basically all evening. Played a game too. And continually ate lots of food that's bad for you, but tastes really good. : )
happy new year!! yup, i'm back to commenting and hopefully blogging in very short order. maybe i'll start right now if my boys cooperate...
Hey - you change your template more often than.... I dunno - I like this one though! Happy New Year - what did I do - hung out with Sheldon's at their church party.
Hi! I'm back too and hope to update tomorrow. That doesn't mean it will actually happen though, unfortunately. We were at Stormer...as for our New Year's party....well, you'll have to come over to my blog and read about it. Just as soon as I get it written about. =)
Hello Rhonda!
Happy New Year! We celebrated with Melissa and Ryan over at Dwayne and Laura's new house with four other couples. We played a game similar to Taboo and had some good laughs.
It's hard to believe it's 2007! Where has the time gone?
Happy new Year Rhonda!
We had a great dinner in Winnipeg with Daryl and Robyn. and then we played the farming game :O) but we didn't saty until midnight since we were quite tired (all of us) :O)
Post a Comment