Monday, February 26, 2007

Double Page Layouts












I've had this pink patterned paper for over a year and I think I've tried to use it about 6 times and it's never been right. This time it worked and I like the way this turned out, even though it's not really like my usual style.











I just had to show you these stickers. I think they might be the best stickers I've ever had. :)

Don't forget that you can click on these pictures if you want to see them bigger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Girl!! I am indeed inspired by what I see. Too bad Arthur left my scrapbooking stuff in RL or I might be tempted to neglect all my responsibilities while he's gone and get a head start on our scrapping weekend. Shucks. (Do you think he thought that one out?)

Also, just so you know, seeing all those pictures in scrapbook form of normal life with your family made me really miss you and wish I could see you do life where you are. Just being a family. Sigh. I wonder if I'll ever get that chance.

Jenni said...

Wow! Did I ever tell you that I love your scrap-bookin' style?? I'd like to just hire you to do my pictures!! (HAHAHAHAHAHA) Like you have the time or I have the money!! :-) I'm so glad you had such a good time and good food!! I guess we're going to have to make our own yummies at Stormer. I'm already scheming about some decadent dessert.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Neeto Rhonda! I really like the beach one as well! I didn't start yet because I don't have my pictures yet and I'm investigating cheaper ways of getting them printed.

Sabrina said...

I'm impressed! I have yet to get into scrapping, or booking, or whatever it's called, but I must say when I see stuff like this I get awful tempted. Rachel, let us know what you find in your research for cheaper developing

Rhonda said...

i'm curious what you all pay for developing digital pictures. i am paying about 30 cents Cdn per pic, and i'm sure that's pretty expensive.

so, i hope that you ladies that scrapbook will post your favourites after your big weekend. I'll be waiting. :)

Robyn said...

I'm glad you had such a fun weekend away! And the pages look great.