For a few days L would say, after she peed, “Is that enough?”
S and A were going around saying, “Have courage!” So I asked S what courage means. She said, “It means jello in sign language!”
C was trying to sing a song. It went something like this: “Rock-a my soul, possum, Abraham…”
M and I were trying to educate the kids the other day about what a missionary is. (They didn’t think that they knew any!!) M said, “If someone leaves their home country…” C interrupted, “Like if we’d leave Madagascar?”
In other news, we were without power for most of the day, but it's back on now. The wind, rain and lack of power made me glad to be able to stay home. I even got to take a nap! It seems that the worst of this cyclone is past, and I can't say it was too tough to cope with it. I am still waiting to hear what the damage was on the coast.
3 comments:
Those are some great quotes. Do you have any idea at all what she meant by Jello in sign language? Have to wonder what is going on in those little heads!
Those are great!!! I can just hear them. Makes me miss their voices.
thanks for the laughs! your kids say the darndest things!!!
Post a Comment