Yesterday after I wrote what I did, we went and checked on Tiger and he was walking around and eating breakfast! Wow. He purred and purred when we scratched his ears and I almost cried for joy. Today he walked into the house like he never was sick, but I can see he is sooo skinny and still hasn't washed very thoroughly. Poor kitty. Two weeks ago I sure didn't think I was that attached to him. :-)
Of course the girls are very happy, but C is disappointed because she didn't get to go on a visit to the vet.
Thanks for praying. If you had seen him Monday afternoon, you would know that God can heal cats. I thought he was dead for sure then. So, again, Praise the Lord!!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd cry for joy over a nearly dead cat being healed!! I'm happy for the girls and hope Tiger remembers what he ate that made him sick!
I want to give God the glory on this one as I was (probably only one of many)praying for Tigers recovery.
I prayed for Tiger too. Our family had to go to a wedding the evening after our first cat died when I was a kid, and whenever I see that couple, I think, "They got married the day Twilight died." : )
I'm so glad to hear about the miracle!
Wow!!! Our Father really does care about the things close to our hearts...including cats! How neat is that?!
Glad to hear Tiger's doing better!
That is good news indeed. I have such a soft spot in my heart for little fluffy. I am really happy for your girls.
Post a Comment