Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Talk to me...

What are you going to do to celebrate Easter? What are you going to do with your kids? Do you have any special traditions? I’d love to hear from you since we haven’t really done too much to establish traditions for celebrating Easter. We are planning on getting together with another family to color Easter eggs, have an Easter egg hunt and then I think we are going to talk about the meaning of Easter using a set of Resurrection Eggs that my neighbour loaned me. (You know what I mean? Let’s see if I can find a link…yup, here they are.)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

i can answer that question! we started doing the resurrection eggs the other day. we try to do one a day or so - usually at supper. i don't know yet about coloring eggs. and then.... we're leaving our kids with babysitters for 5 days over easter weekend while keith and i fly to calgary and then drive to montana for mark frey's wedding. how's that for leaving it all behind?? so, it will be a strange easter. i'm sad to miss the easter sunday services and caleb is even in a short kids musical. :-( i'll get someone to videotape it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am with FamilyLife. We are the ones who make the Resurrection Eggs and I wondered if y'all knew about the WLNEEH? That stands for the World's Largest Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and you can see more stuff about it here: http://www.familylife.com/eggs/default.asp?DCMP=BAC-FLP+Mar07+Easter+FB&ATT=EggHunt
Nick