Thanks for all your kind comments! I can't comment on my own blog or anyone else's right now, for some odd reason. (Actually, I can't even see the comments, but my comments are e-mailed to me, so that's how I know what you said.)
I have thought about Monday a lot and I am grateful that a lot of things were the way they were. The biggest thing is that M made it home yet that day...no delay or worse. And, I was here with my girls to talk to them about it all.
Tiger is still alive, but not well at all. This morning M is going to take him to the vet - either for medicine or to be put down. :( It seems cruel to just let this go on. He's obviously dehydrating and losing a massive amount of weight. It's so sad to see him like this when he was always such a clean, sleek, dignified cat. He doesn't wash himself at all, but still has the dignity to drag himself to the litterbox. So sad.
So, pray for my girls! It will be so sad if we have to put him down.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
poor little thing! and your poor girls. let us know what happens, and i will be praying.
Wow. We just got home last night and I read your Monday account this morning. You poor thing. And poor tiger. I wish I could have come to pick up your kids for the day!!! Anyway, I hope the rest of your week is going better. I'm curious how it turned out???
Still thinking about you all. How is Tiger fairing by now?
Post a Comment