Thursday, April 05, 2007

Did you miss me? :o)

I just went 48 hours without internet...I wasn't even shaking. Much. So, now I'm back, but I don't have much to say. Let's see...

*The north of the island has been hit by another cyclone, so flying won't slow down anytime soon. That's good and, well, tiring, too.
*We're having several social events this weekend, due to Easter. I'm also teaching Sunday School this weekend, and our homegroup is in line to do 'tea duty' at church. We won't be bored.
*L used the word 'forevermore' in conversation the other day.
*I'm drawing a total blank...so I'm outta here.

Happy Easter, in case I don't get back here before then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda. I'm online at the moment but don't have time before bed to do a post...maybe tomorrow. Just wanted to say I missed you very much! =)

rachelslab said...

48 hours with no internet? Wow! Shake away sister! That's truly a trial. I'm glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering where you were. sorry i missed you on skype yesterday. then again, you missed me too. tell l she's not allowed to talk like that!