not really. i was stuck trying to remember what the lines meant. :-) today i was remembering how matthew called on april 1 to tell us you were pregnant the second time. at first he said you were prego, then said april fools. then we had a little conversation and at the end he said you really were pregnant. the little turkey!
hee hee. i feel so funny. except for when i think of you, vicki, then i feel guilty. sorry. (hanging my head) it's just that it's the first time in my entire life that i've been able to pull off an april fool's joke, and that is ONLY because none of you could see my face.
Is it bad if I had to think for waaaay too long to figure out what the picture was? If I've had 8 children and bought plenty of those myself? Good one!
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
14 comments:
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!! Did you fall for it?
Just for a second. But it was a confused second, not that I fell for it entirely. :)
good one...really, really good one! i wish i would've thought of that first! :)
Okay. That's not funny. I totally fell for it enough to nearly weep on your behalf. DON'T DO THAT!!
Crazy woman! I didn't fall for it at all, but it's still funny.
not really. i was stuck trying to remember what the lines meant. :-) today i was remembering how matthew called on april 1 to tell us you were pregnant the second time. at first he said you were prego, then said april fools. then we had a little conversation and at the end he said you really were pregnant. the little turkey!
hee hee. i feel so funny. except for when i think of you, vicki, then i feel guilty. sorry. (hanging my head) it's just that it's the first time in my entire life that i've been able to pull off an april fool's joke, and that is ONLY because none of you could see my face.
Rhonda
okay never having had the need to purchase a pregnancy test I had a moment of acute confusion trying to figure out what that thing was!
I'm with Heather. : )
That was a good one! I was on the phone with Melissa and we were like "what?"...got us very curious! Then we got a good laugh :)
Got me! I, like Jenni, was trying to figure out what the lines meant. Where did you get the picture?
yeah, anyway, whose pregnacy test is this?
I got it off of the ever-helpful internet. :D
Is it bad if I had to think for waaaay too long to figure out what the picture was? If I've had 8 children and bought plenty of those myself?
Good one!
Post a Comment