Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I wish I could count the days!

C and I are so excited! I ordered her Sonlight books for next year!! Unfortunately, we are having them shipped in a container, so we may not get them until it's time to start school again. Oh well, maybe that's a good thing because if we had them soon we might read them all before hand. :) Can you tell that we love Sonlight? If anyone actually cares about what I ordered, e-mail me. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you know what you're doing next year!! I've been "agonizing" over the catalogue ever since it came several weeks ago! I thought maybe I was rediculous to be so wrapped up in it this early but it all looks so exciting and I can't wait to learn more with the kids. We love Sonlight, too! =) I'll email you cause I really do want to know what you ordered. =)