Sunday, April 22, 2007

Snippets of our life



I laid down with L the other day while she went to sleep and I had to go get the camera. In spite of that, guess what? I'm in a new stage of contentment about not having babies anymore. Thank you, Lord.


C had a school concert the other day (for Easter...a bit late) and she was the narrator. She did so well reading in French. We are very proud of her!


This is the only picture I have of M's birthday. This picture makes it look like it was a quiet affair, but there were really about 30 people in the house at the time! A was the closest person who wanted to be on the picture, and she was pleased to be with daddy!

This is S holding one of the two new "MAF babies." We are all enjoying having 2 newborns around and the girls think it's like playing dolls. :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larissa looks like a real live (sleeping) doll baby to me. I want to reach out and touch her soft little arm. I didn't realize how dark her lashes are and wonder if all your girls have dark lashes like that.

Kim said...

how cute! i love seeing pictures. :)

elise said...

Aren't they precious when they sleep? I hope you had some rest too :)

rachelslab said...

Thanks for the great picture! Hey, we have the same template now. Maybe I should do something about that. Yours is cooler and I feel inferior. = )

Anonymous said...

hey there, nice pictures. I love pictures on blogs. hmmmm....maybe I should post some more one of these days. Sorta makes me feel like I actually saw you and your girls...ya know? Oh, and M too. =)

Robyn said...

Hey, good to hear from you. Matthew sure looks skinny. Hope he ate a lot of cake.

Sabrina said...

thanks for the pictures. you have beautiful little girls!

Anonymous said...

nice chatting...thanks for leaving me hanging. (do like how i'm constantly the victim these days?)