I AM: sniffling and sneezing.
I WANT: a chiropractor and some stronger drugs.
I WISH: that I could breathe properly.
I HATE: that my toilet on the main floor is out of order.
I MISS: being in
I FEAR: the unknown.
I HEAR: the fire crackling.
I WONDER: why we all have colds.
I REGRET: not bringing more cold/sinus medicine back from
I AM NOT: as miserable as this is making me sound.
I DANCE: occasionally and pretty badly.
I SING: when nobody is listening.
I TRY: to help my kids learn to obey.
I CRY: often and for various reasons.
I LAUGH: at funny stuff, of course.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: sure why some people read my blog and don’t comment. (Hint. Big, big hint.)
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food. Lots of food. In a past life, it was a little less food and lot more scrapbooking and crocheting.
I WRITE: less than I’d like to.
I CONFUSE: French words.
I NEED: French lessons.
I FINISH: half of the projects I start.
I START: wondering if I have ADD.
I TAG: all of you.
P.S. about my title...I really have no idea how to pronounce 'meme' and if it even rhymes with theme.

12 comments:
Just leaving you a message because it's nice to get them. Hey, I wonder if we'll read eachother's blogs and leave comments when we live in the same house...Kim and I did, and we're probably as weird as that.
Good POST!
Good GOOD POST!
Leavin' A COMMENT!
Wantin' to be A BLESSING!
Feelin' GUILTY!
For not leaving A COMMENT!
BEFORE!
HA HA!
Hopin' THE COLD exits!
Signin' OFF NOW!
Hopin' YOUR DAY!
Was REFRESHED!
Gettin' TIRED!
Of PUSHIN'!
CAPS LOCK KEY!
I was here too. Fun read. Hope you're feeling better. I might just take you up on the tag this time. But you know better than to expect anything soon. :)
...and yes, robyn, that is kind of weird.
And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
I might take you up on the tag, too, but not at the moment. I think I would probably read the same blogs even if I were in the house of someone that was writing it. Ok... so maybe I'm weird too.
Just for the record.....Leona and I read each other's blogs. We've even been known to send each other emails. And no...we're not mad at each other. We're on very good speaking terms.
I hope you get better soon. At least you didn't have to write, "I HEAR....lots of snorting and sniffing." A fire crackling is much better than that! =)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog!! Probably because I love you!! =)
you are a funny and original daughter. where did we find you? same place as the mustard, I suppose. oh, that would be sears. at least that's what you told me once upon a time a very long time ago when you were L's age. you were referring to the vicks bottle though. keep up the great posts, when and as you have time.
i'm guessing that mostly guys, and not girls, would find that weird. i don't think it is. :-)
i'm highly amused!!! keep talking...
Ok. I'm here to keep talking but I'm not sure what I'll say. It's just that I read Captain Rhonda's command and thought I'd better oblige her. I'm just not sure what she wants to hear. Any one else going to feel obligated to join me here with added conversation? Hello?! Am I talking to myself here?! Is anyone LISTENING?!?!
Oh forget it. I'll come back when I really have something to say.
iris, that was meant to be more of a friendly "heh, heh, heh, keep on talkin'!! heh heh heh." not really a harsh "KEEP TALKING OR ELSE!!!"
Have you seen "Cars"? Let me quote Mater here....(said with a very slow southern drawl)
"Shucks. Ah knowd it wuz a joke the whole time."
Post a Comment