Isn't this so sweet? Unfortunately, they both fell off backwards a few seconds later and the fun was GONE. Gone, I tell you. (That's Judah, our friendly little neighbour boy who really would like to move in with us. Our house seems to draw him like a magnet. :o) He is a sweet kid, so we don't mind.)Monday, May 07, 2007
a veritable smorgasboard of photo delight (hey, you give me a blank for a title at 10 PM and I'll fill it)
Isn't this so sweet? Unfortunately, they both fell off backwards a few seconds later and the fun was GONE. Gone, I tell you. (That's Judah, our friendly little neighbour boy who really would like to move in with us. Our house seems to draw him like a magnet. :o) He is a sweet kid, so we don't mind.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture!!! The fact that it wasn't posed is what makes it soooo cute! I hope M feels very loved and special to have all those beautiful, adoring fans who just want to be close. =)
So, is 10:00 supposed to be late?? = ) That's about the time I'm starting to come to life.
great pictures, as always! This fan is pleased with and proud of your efforts. A super fast transation. A+++++++++
I think I know the reason the little neighbor boy always wants to come over - there are 4 adorable little chics at your house! And since the word "adorable" isn't usually used to describe adults, you know which 4 I mean. : )
oh, man, cute pics. they really look like angels and i can't imagine why you would ever be stressed out by your children! :-) that picture of s under the table made me think of myself at that age. that's unusual!
I like all the pics, but I esp like the one of L in the green shirt. (Since that shirt brings back memories of my own kids) So cute.
Hi Rhonda,
I know I've been gone awhile, so, just stopping by to let you know i'm still alive., again...
Nice pictures. I especially like the breastfeeders! Did you know that little boys pretend to do this too? (Except they didn't have any dolls so it was stuffed rabbits and plastic pigs they fed.) Well, I think my older two are too "manly" for that now, but I imagine it is only a matter of time for the third to pretend now that he's seeing his baby brother nursing.
Post a Comment