Ok, so ignore how wasted we look on this picture. We were laughing a lot, plus we've had a busy day keeping the SEVEN kids occupied and out of trouble. :o)Yay! They are finally here! It's been a busy day and a half so far, but fun. The girls are playing fairly nicely together, but still are figuring out how to relate. You know, typical kid-stuff. Robyn and I already got one shopping trip in, and the guys went out for lunch. They are all doing well with jet-lag and seem to be fairly adjusted to our time already. (Although Robyn just ate a second supper...) Today we started the kids on journals and they had a good time (well, most of them did) drawing pictures about the airport.
Now the guys are settling in to watch a hockey game and I think Robyn and I are going to chat and have a look at my scrapbooks.
M has to work tomorrow then has Weds and Thurs off. Daryl leaves early Fri morning to go up to Mandritsara. I think we'll have some sort of outing on Thursday. The Croc farm? Lemur Park? We'll see.
Got to go. M is waiting for the computer.
Also ignore the rambling, incoherent nature of this post...

5 comments:
woohoo! Have fun girls! Post pictures of lemurs or crocs or whatever you see. (If you have time, of course.) My boys will love to see what their friends are doing in Madagascar. They dream of such adventure!
You make me feel like a "real G'ma Nisly"!!! You know, and I quote, "it just makes me happy that my children want to be together..." And when I know you're having such a good time together it brings me lots of joy. Yeah, I second Angie's motion for LOTS of pics.
So glad they arrived safely. . .have lots of fun! By the way, love the new glasses! They look great!
Glad you/they made it safe and sound. I'd love to see your attempts at getting 7 girls to smile for a picture. haha
so glad they are there safely and you're having fun! what a special opportunity!! hope the kids have fun for the whole time. :-)
Post a Comment