Yesterday was the day of the annual fundraising carnival for C’s school. In the past it’s been a pretty low-key, low-budget affair and our girls have not been overly impressed by it. (Neither have I, and to be honest I sort of look at it with amused dread.) Anywho, I thought that it would be good to take the kids and that it would be a fun way for them to pass a day. It was at a different venue than in the past and when we arrived, the kids were very excited to see that there was a trampoline, horses, and a little train. (Not to mention that they were already talking about the cotton candy!) So, without more details, here are the pictures.








3 comments:
yeah, it was sorta a bust last year. = ) I'm impressed that A got on the horse - that seems a bit out of character, no? Was S any more impressed with cotton candy this time around?
looks like it was more fun this year. Probably just about anything is fun when you can do it with your cousins and sister, eh?
thanks for the pictures! I love seeing what you guys are up too!
How long will Robyn be with you guys yet? I didn't realize that Daryl was working over there? That is a good experience for him.!
Post a Comment