Tuesday, June 05, 2007

News from away

Here they are!!! With all their stuff!! (Really, honestly, I don't love them for their luggage...)

Jet lag strikes again.

Robyn and Olivia working on O's journal.

Adrienne didn't want to be left out.

Anna-Christina drew a beautiful picture in her journal.

L and S having a story with Uncle Daryl. They quickly discovered that he's a willing reader!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pictures! What a great way to begin reporting on your great time with Robyn and crew. I really like your glasses rhonda. Very smart looking, I'd say. i pray you all have a wonderful time of memory making. I think the journals are a great idea! Not only to remember all the events of the next few weeks but also because it's a frequent project to work on that will take up some time and energy. Good thinking!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see pictures!

Kim said...

i'm jealous! but thanks for the pictures! wish we were there are you were here... someday! :)

Jenni said...

great pics! it's so good to "see" you all!! the concert rules are a hoot!