Without scrolling down to the bottom of this page, do you know what the last thing on my blog is? I'm just curious if anyone ever sees it. Ok, after you answer you can look.
i cheated like Kim. But I will freely admit I had no idea that beautiful picture was there. I never go to the bottom of your "front page" since I've already read all the "previous posts". You should put that picture (or any others you wish us to see) in your blog heading space. =) (Not that you have to listen to me or anything.)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
7 comments:
Is it a site meter?
ok, i'll admit i cheated. but only because i had no clue. :) it's lovely.
I've never seen it before. . .what is it? Looks beautiful. . .
ahh! Home sweet home. I know without looking and wondered how long it's been there when I saw it the other day.
i cheated like Kim. But I will freely admit I had no idea that beautiful picture was there. I never go to the bottom of your "front page" since I've already read all the "previous posts". You should put that picture (or any others you wish us to see) in your blog heading space. =) (Not that you have to listen to me or anything.)
i have no idea. now can i look?
RED LAKE!
Post a Comment