




The sleepover was a success! :o) We ate pizza then went upstairs and watched "Pollyanna" in our pjs while eating popcorn and finger Jello. Good times. The 5 oldest girls actually slept out there all night and did pretty well. They're a bit tired today, but it could be worse.
When I took this picture this morning, C said, "Now you can put this on your blog and write, Three happy little girls the morning after the fun sleepover." So, there's your caption.


4 comments:
That looks like so much fun--I missed being there. Maybe another time....
I liked C's caption!!
our kids love sleeping on the floor too.....go figure. =)
Hi Rhonda! Amy passed on your new blogsite to me and it's fun to get reconnected with you again. (And others from off your site! :)) Sounds like you're having a great time with Robin and Co.! Family visitors are the best! Collin & Debbie were just here for a week. TTYL! ~SH
Hi Rhonda!! I stumbled across your blog during a long string of blog-hops :). It was great to see what's been going on in your life!! Janice(Weber)Yoder
Post a Comment