Sunday, June 03, 2007

Still waiting...

R, D and family were supposed to arrive here at 9-something-o'clock this morning. M took C and went in our vehicle while I finished getting the 3 younger ones ready. The plan was that M would call us and let us know how much of a hurry to be in. (We are a 5 minute drive from the airport and don't have to worry about finding parking.) He called almost right away and said, "They're late." Pause. "They'll be here around 2:45." Oh bummer. I could have cried for them, thinking of them sitting in the airport in Milan for about 17 hours if I've counted right!! Plus, we were kind psyched up for a trip to the airport and picking up relatives! Oh well, at least they are safe. So, it's time for a little lunch and a little nap, then we'll try again. M and the girls are flying a kite for now and the house is so nice and quiet.

No comments: