Saturday, June 09, 2007

What we've been doing

Sorry, no pictures of real crocs (I didn't take any since I've been there a time or twenty before...) but here are the girls sitting on a croc bench. Ask Robyn what happened while we set up this photo shoot. Hee hee.

Posing at the Croc Farm.

Robyn and Daryl had a date the night before he went to Mandritsara and I got to have this precious Auntie/niece bonding moment with Adrienne. I won't mention that she woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed a few moments later, acting as if it were all for naught.

Today we all went into town. We got some groceries, the girls got to have a ride on a carousel thingie outside the grocery store, and then we went out for lunch at the Cookie Shop. (Having lunch at a restaurant called the Cookie Shop is a good idea, indeed.) Here is A-C enjoying her fudge brownie.

Here is L with her dessert. What? You think that's too much for a two-year-old? You're right. She shared it with C and even then...
They were brownie sundaes that were INCREDIBLE!!! I'm going to remember mine fondly for a long time.

Just thought this was cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All so cute! I'm curious about the croc. pose now. I'll have to ask Robyn, I guess.

Anonymous said...

yay! I love all the pictures! We will be praying for Robyn adn the girls while D. is gone for such a long time. I'm sure haveing so many other things to think about and fill their time will help. =)

Jenni said...

what great pictures! i want a brownie sundae!

Anonymous said...

Look who's falling in love with Adrienne. Not too difficult to do, is it? Don't forget to post pics of Olivia and your daughters (up close) once in awhile, too!!! Thanks for keeping the pics coming.