Friday, June 15, 2007

Your Daily Dose of Cuteness









In order, these pictures are of Olivia, Adrienne, Larissa, Caitlyn, Anna-Christina, Aimee, Aimee and Matthew, and Sierra and Matthew. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or not but I think that picture of L looks like it could be C about 3 years ago.

How do you get anything done with all those cuites around? Way too many picturesque moments to capture.

Anonymous said...

Hey - is that little guy with A and the bike J and J's little guy? I was thinking he would still be a baby, then I remembered it was a year ago that I was there...

very cute pics!

Rhonda said...

iris - i think that every day i think about L looking like C.

rachel - yes, that's judah. he's just over here checking out the ladies...

Jenni said...

wow, you must run around taking pictures all day. thanks, it's so much fun to see them!