Hi...
I don't have much to say, but wanted to put in an appearance here at my own blog. Where have I been, you may ask. Well, I've been seeing my friend Erin and her family off as they move back to Canada. (Boo hoo.) I've been keeping my kids from self-destructing. I've been digesting and savouring my homework for the Beth Moore Bible study that I'm doing with 6 other ladies. (More on that later...) I've been off flirting with Facebook a little, but it disappointed me.
Quotes from around here:
*"Canadians aren't naked!!" (A tidbit from a very interesting dinner-table discussion.)
*"Can you hang me up on the table?" (What L says when she wants to sit on the counter and watch me cook.)
I got nuthin' else to say.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Great quotes! thanks for the update.
nice to hear from you. Are your kids self-destructing because their cousins are gone or because that other family is going back to Canada (or just because they're kids)?
funny quotes!! so nice of you to grace us with an update!!!!
i want to hear about that dinner conversation about naked canadians! :-D
Good to hear from you. Feels like forever since we've talked!!!
Hey Rhonda, I felt the urge to tell you how much I appreciate those woven bågs you gave us ladies. I use mine all the time and I always see Wendy and Jenni using their's.
I hope you had a nice weekend. We're having super hot weather here. Apparently on Thurs it's suppose to be up to +38! But then again those weather people are always wrong.
i'll post if you will!! :-)
how precious. :) miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment