--I always eat ice-cream very quickly, because I do not want melty ice-cream.
--Two of my kids still nap most days.
--It was warm and sunny here today, and it made me believe that we won't be shivering forever.
--I got a haircut yesterday. You know you're in for a good time when you give your instructions to the manager in English and she translates them into Malagasy with French thrown in. I give the haircut 8 out of 10.
--M is building a picnic table this weekend. I figure it only makes sense to have a picnic table when you live in a country where it's possible to eat outside all year, and my handy husband is sweetly obliging.
--Last night I got to call my good friend Iris on skype and we talked for a long time for about 1 euro. I'm telling you, get skype!! :o)
--I should have a category on here for when I moan about L growing up too quickly. Today I gave her two pigtails, and it's not hard to believe that she's going to be 3 in a few months. :o(
--Did I mention before that we get to go to the beach this week? I'm very excited!!!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i can't thank you enough for that special phone call. you literally made my day, weekend, week, etc. =)
Is it only just now possible to give L 2 pony tails? I've been doing it on O for awhile now. I thinnk it looks soooo adorable to have 2 curly little ponytails around her face. =)
hi! we're contemplating a more better internet connection. :-) then we could get skype!!! i want to talk to you too!!!
Skype is like the 8th wonder of the world when it works... Not the best of luck today with it, but we press on...
Have fun at the beach this week! Watch out for the blood suckers...haha, just joking. I'm sure they don't have any there...just sharks!
I just have to leave you a comment...even though I have nothing to say. Any bday plans yet? I think I'm going out for Korean food tonight! I'll think of you.
Post a Comment