All day today I've felt like it's Friday. Don't know why, but that's the way it is. :o)
Had a power cut tonight while there were girls in the bathtub and I was on the phone. I was glad that M was here! Thankfully we haven't been having really long cuts.
I think that S is doing better with her "allergies." She's such a trooper - she takes meds like a pro and reminds me to watch out for dairy. I'm so curious to get to the end of this trial period and then put her back on dairy to see if it really is making a difference.
Today was a warm, summer day!! Hooray! I love it. We ate lunch at the picnic table, and let me say, that is the ticket. Did I mention that I love it?
My French lesson was canceled for tomorrow morning, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I might take C for a haircut. And...I'm going to pack, because
I'm going away overnight tomorrow night! To a scrapbooking sleepover!! Or should it be an 'un-sleepover'?? Can you tell I'm a little excited? The plan is for several of us to go out for Moroccan food on the way there, which is just icing on the cake.
Most of you already know, but C is now getting a series of rabies shots because Tiger bit her. We're nearly 100% sure that he's not rabid, but just want to be on the safe side. So far she is feeling fine, and not having any reaction to them. Praise the Lord!
Check this out. I thought I had a lot of kids fast... And then there's this. You know, I don't know what's going on in Afghanistan or Iraq or anywhere else, but this? This is real news. (rolling my eyes)
I wish that I had some pictures to post, but we're having issues with the rechargeable batteries we use for our camera.
One of my dreams is to sometimes actually blog about deep thoughts that I have, as opposed to always playing catch-up with what I/we have been doing. For instance, I'm realizing that I have deeply rooted opinions about church and church leadership, and I didn't even know that some of them were there. Huh.
Did I mention that today was a beautiful day and that my kids played outside a lot and got really dirty?
The girls are obsessed with tap dancing lately. Well, I should say that C is obsessed and the other 3 tap because they do not go against the flow at this stage. They got a DVD as a gift and the main character taps, and one of the DVD's special features is a 'how-to' on tap dancing. If I ever figure out how to use YouTube to post videos, I will post a clip of them doing a show.
I'm not proofreading this, FYI.
Bonne nuit.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am so surprised that you already knew about that triplet thing. I'd just heard it on the news an hour or so before I read it on your blog. It's hard to understand how that can actually happen twice to the same couple. Wow!! have fun scrapbooking.
Have a good time away. Can't say I'm not EXTREMELY JEALOUS... Glad you're enjoying summer and your picnic table.
happy summer! hey, i'd love to hear your deep thoughts! i also think about blogging my "heart stuff" sometimes and then it just never seems to happen. :-( but thanks for the update!!
oh, and we're having a scrap-booking day tomorrow too! as far as I know, it's just iris, wendy, lisa and myself. ALL of our kids will be here at my house with two responsible teenagers and lisa's girls holding down the fort. so, does that mean that we'll be scrap-booking at the same time?? that would be cool!
Hi my Friend!!!! Just letting you know I just got caught up on your blog and now I'm off to do a bit of updating on mine. =) I'm so sorry I missed out on wishing you a happy birthday. (Or week) I do hope it was a very happy day. (or week) =)
So jealous of the scrapbooking thingie.....however have FUN! I am doing a 30 page challenge in Sept so that should get me motivated on the trip photo's or Ashton's since poor thing is stuck back at 5 months....picnic table is the ONLY way to go with kids at this house in the summer! Cafeteria style and they go out the door! I love it!
Hye, my biology professor had someone with polydactyly in his family as well - fun stuff.
Post a Comment