Sunday, August 12, 2007

Photos that I've meant to post for a few weeks and haven't

That's her first 'lost' tooth. Well, actually, it did get lost. So, the tooth fairy left her a little bit of money with a note that said, "I heard that you lost a tooth..."


Last play-date with Ben and Morgan before they moved back to Canada. I choked up several times that day, knowing that the kids have no idea of the permanence of the move. (We miss you guys!)


C's first attempt at cake decorating. Pretty good for a beginner, eh? Of course I was thrilled to begin to pass on something I love to do.


A free picture from our trip to Morondava.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stupendiferous pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Great cake decorating C!

Jenni said...

thanks for the pics!! is that the first tooth?? what fun!

Melissa said...

too cute, C losing her first tooth. Thanks for the great pictures.