
Thank God that the ear is almost back to normal! This was taken at the worst point and I wanted to cry every time I looked at it! Thank you so much for all of your encouraging words and promises to pray. It made it all a lot easier.
the natives are restless....or are those my kids?
9 comments:
The poor thing! That makes me want to cry too! So glad it's better.
yikes! was it painful, or itchy??
I'm glad things are getting better. Say hi to all the kids for me...when we're praying for them it makes me miss them!
this gramma's cryin'; but hey, i'm so glad it's better already. and oh SO very thankful that God can be there even when i can't!
I'm crying with the grandma, but amen to God being there when the grandma's can't
Twila
poor little pumpkin. Miss you guys!
that just makes me sick...and very sad. I'm so glad she's better.
rhonda, so happy to hear the ear is better. it was painful to see... does S miss the excuse to get out of things she doesnt want to do? :-D
so, are ya still alive over there??
Post a Comment