Today we had strawberry milkshakes with our lunch, and I just wanted to say that they were really good.
In other news, I need to go wake L up from her weekly nap. Scratch that, I just hear her waking up now.
I got a lot of scrapbooking done Fri night and Sat morning and have felt hungover ever since. I'm no good at living on 5.5 hours of sleep in one night. Ugh.
Have a stupendous week.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hey, i hear ya on the no sleep. i'm still recovering from friday night too. we figure out that we were all scrap-booking at the same time. :-)
Jenni must be tired since she ain't even using good grammar up there. =) Or at least the right tense. =)
I had a smoothie for breakfast: mandarin and kiwi with yogurt and a bit of peanut butter (for the protein). It wasn't that great, I think I should have added some honey. Anyway, I've been drinking homemade smoothies for breakfast every day, it's quick, healthy, keeps me full until lunch.....anything with melon is really good!
I have a couple thoughts - 1) over the weekend I had a strawberry/choc homemade smoothie type thing and I found it delightful. 2) I have routinely been going to bed around 2 and waking up around 5 unable to sleep - it's not fun. That's all for now.
Jenni gave me your blogsight!! but if you ask Rachel....she may tell you that you should block me from your blog because she says I'm getting very "forward" with my wording on her blog or something like that!!! so I'll try and be on my best behaviour!! It's fun to read what other mom's around the world are doing!! :-) especially the ones that have four kids of one sex!! boy, is your life alot different then my life!!! I did enjoy reading thru some of your blogs this a.m.
Post a Comment