
First day of school! And they came home happy and looking forward to the next day. Yay!



My amaryllis that I'm very happy with. There are two more flowers coming, too. :)

This picture is to show you that S is just about exactly 1/2 way between C and A in height. Crazy, eh?
9 comments:
I love that last picture! Totally cute kids!! Oh, and Rhonda, I'm eating humus right now that I found at the local grocery store. And it's not half bad! Actually, it's quite good, but nothing like the stuff in Israel with hot pita bread... when are we going?
wasn't that just yesterday you had tiny little twin girls in wpg.? guess not. must have been nearly 5 years ago. i'm so glad they enjoyed it this time!
All right so S is exactly half way between A and C that means that S equals A plus C all over 2. Yay math!
Hi Rhonda. Rachel sent me the link and I'm enjoying your blog. especially the photos with lemurs. =D
rachel, i was trying to talk matthew into visiting for our 25th anniversary, but maybe you and i can sneak a trip in sooner than that. :D
mom, i know! they are so big and acting so grown-up now! boo hoo...
dave, it scares me that you put that into an equation. yikes. :D
I Love your photos! Cute girls! Enjoy reading what you are up too!
What cuties. Something terrible is wrong with our computer and it won't load anyones pictures up for my viewing pleasure. But i did get to see them on your dad's computer. =) I hope we can figure outthe glich soon.
I can't believe the height difference in your twins! Do people who don't know your family realize they are twins or do they assume they are 18 mos apart or something? Standing beside C they look like perfect little stair steps!
vicki, most people assume that there is a set of twins, but it's becoming more frequent that they don't know which two are the twins. amazing, eh?
Very cute. Thanks for the pics. Has S really shot up since we saw her or did I just not notice it?
Post a Comment