Tuesday, October 30, 2007
10,000th visitor to this here blog
We heading for 10,000 visitors here. If you stop in for a visit and find that the site meter doohicky says 10,000, will you please tell me who you are? I will send a nice prize to that person, ok? For real. So, I slightly frown on clicking onto my blog 30 times in rapid succession so as to win, but you're all grown-ups. Just listen to your conscience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Ha ha.... conscience... right. Well, I hope that by the time I check back again you haven't had TOO many hits. I promise... no repeated clicking.
p.s. just so you know.... it's at 9, 985 for me right now.
9,986 for me!! :-)
9900 for me! And I was just about to do the multiple click thing until I read further. :(
And I now realized that I'm a dork and didn't type my number right. Oops.
I'm at 9,999. Do I get second place?
Wait a minute....it says 9,999 for me too. But I'm leaving MY comment AFTER kirk. So....do I win!? I am going to be SO SAD if it isn't me. (Too bad you can't see how far out my bottom lip is protruding....I've learned from the best (if there is such a thing) in the pouting business.)
Ok so now I'm really confused...and hoping. You see, after I posted the comment above, I clicked the "back" arrow, which just takes you to the page you were ALREADY on and then the counter said 10,000. I don't think it would count me a second time would it? I promise it wasn't intentional cheating. I was going to go to other blogs from your links. So....Do I win?!?! (Is it too elementary to cross my fingers and squeeze my eyes shut while I wait for your announcement? Except I can't cause then I couldn't know when you leave that announcement. Oh well. Here's hoping anyway.)
I am the 10,000th visitor!!!!!But you can send the gift to Iris, because I don't want her pouting toooo long!!
man! So close 10002 :)
Wow, forget to check for a couple days and one really misses out! Contests and everything! What a blogger you are. Well, congrats to whoever it was that won. I'll just take it gracefully...
well, i'm the boss of this here blog, so i say that iris and betty both won!!! congratulations ladies. would you please e-mail me your mailing addresses? and just so you know, i may wait to send them until i have someone to take them back to N.A. to mail them from there. thanks for playing, everyone!!! :)
Yay!!! I'm so happy! I never win anything!!!
I'm happy for you too,Betty. And so sorry for the rest of you....
Post a Comment