Was this C's idea? so cute. and I love the picture of L carrying that huge tortilla. keep 'um coming...Way to go on the Mexican meal for others. Mary E.P. would be proud of you. That's where I learned to make pico de gallo. She left some of her tortilla mix at our house after her visit in R.L. this summer. It's fast and tasty.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
2 comments:
Was this C's idea? so cute. and I love the picture of L carrying that huge tortilla. keep 'um coming...Way to go on the Mexican meal for others. Mary E.P. would be proud of you. That's where I learned to make pico de gallo. She left some of her tortilla mix at our house after her visit in R.L. this summer. It's fast and tasty.
If I remember correctly, Caitly would be old enough to have a real baby back there! Great picture! Thanks.
Post a Comment